Upon joining our team as a Hardware Engineer, you will be directly applying your engineering expertise and working with many cross-functional teams to create next generation interconnect solutions with single-lane rate of 25G, 50G, and 100G connectivity products!
- 5+ years relevant industry experience designing high speed SerDes and FPGA systems
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong Electrical Engineering fundamentals (analog/digital design, signal/power integrity, etc.)
- Comfortable in a lab environment using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network logic analyzer, etc.
- Familiar with PCB design and common electrical interfaces: High speed SerDes, I2C/MDIO buses
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: DSP, MCU, FPGA, power (DC-DC converters, power management, low power design)
- This is a design engineering position that entails working with cross- functional groups to continually open up the boundaries of technology implemented in Credo’s products
- Our goal is to help define exciting product features that help to create better products
- You’ll have the ability to solve challenging engineering problems by selecting components, designing schematics, directing layout and bringing up/ debugging circuits in the lab
- You will have access to state of the art test equipment in labs to perform characterization of your circuits
- Strong hardware design and project management skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to establish the deliverables on time
- Must have hands-on experience in prototyping, bring-up, debug and validation
- Experience working with mechanical design and software development teams
- Experience with Cadence Or CAD and Allegro is a plus