In this role as the Mixed Signals ATE Test Engineer, you’ll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient DSP based analog devices bringing them from design to mass production. You will be working with design, application engineer, DFT, product engineers, quality engineers, and offshore teams to plan and execute the product rollout operation. We are seeking a dynamic engineer to design and debug ATE programs and hardware for debug, characterization, qualification, and production of our next generation of devices!
- In depth knowledge of Semiconductor Manufacturing Process
- Have proven experience in developments for Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Deep understanding of RF and Analog Fundamental, Design for Test and Manufacturing Concepts
- Expertise in Semiconductor Test Methodology
- Experience working on Digital, Mixed Signal, RF/SOC, & PMIC Devices with hands on VLSI ATE experience. System level experience is a plus
- Strong programming skills for writing and debugging test programs and HW related issues. Proficiency in programming with Scripting languages (ie., Perl/Python) and high level languages (ie., C/C++ or Visual Basic.)
- Validated experience with test equipment (ie., oscilloscope, logic analyzer, BERT, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with internal team members and external suppliers to drive project execution
- 5+ years meaningful experience
- You should be a standout colleague, work well independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent is required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Develop and document test plan for new devices.
- Design and debug test SW & HW for Production, Characterization & Reliability.
- Debug new silicon.
- Bring quality and efficient test solution for mass production.
- Coordinate test related activities with both internal and external group.
- Evaluate new product’s testability and operability.
- Implement test programs and release into offsite production.
Pay Range: $90,000 - $120,000