Credo is looking for a Program Manager to lead the multiple engineering projects in development. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our talented team.
- BS or MS degree in engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in project management or team leadership.
- Solid understanding of IC’s new product development phases.
- ISO and customer audit experiences.
- Demonstration of good strategy execution and organization skills
- Excellence in communication, collaboration, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Mandarin Bilingual
- Lead multiple projects throughout the new product development phases.
- Create project plans, identify critical paths, and take immediate actions to avoid potential impacts.
- Drive regular team meetings to update the project progress and the customer deliverables status, and special ones to ensure a smooth transition during the execution.
- Assemble teams in response to issues and act on mitigations to drive successful results.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on project priorities, task execution difficulties, and customer deliverable requirements.
- Communicate with internal and external customers on project plans and delivery schedules.
- Create and enhance the engineering process flows for product development.
- Support ISO 9000 and customer audits
With offices in California, Taiwan, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, Credo delivers high-speed solutions to break bandwidth barriers on every wired connection in the data infrastructure market. We provide innovative, secure, high-speed connectivity solutions that deliver improved power and cost efficiency as data rates and corresponding bandwidth requirements increase exponentially throughout the data infrastructure market
Pay Range: $130,000 - $150,000